• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't see why you would bowl. Look up not down at Headingley and it is sunny right now. Usually flat when the sun is out. Big first session coming up.
I think this is a bit outdated. Recently Headingley does a lot on the first couple of days and gets better for batting as games go on.

Plus the forecast for tomorrow is 24 degrees of pure sunshine, so you'd still rather be bowling today.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Negative move IMO

Conditions look okay so why not bat & put some scoreboard pressure on

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Get absolutely ****ed…Ian Healy is back
Was a really good commentator in the early 2000s when he started.

For whatever reason he turned obnoxious and unlikable from the mid-00s onwards; guessing partly because TV execs wanted him to be more of a 'character' during commentary.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Was a really good commentator in the early 2000s when he started.

For whatever reason he turned obnoxious and unlikable from the mid-00s onwards; guessing partly because TV execs wanted him to be more of a 'character' during commentary.
Well he was clueless in the studio just then so it’s on him too

RightArmMystery

U19 Vice-Captain
Like the balance of this side compared to the last. Woakes at 8 is massive. Would rather have seen Tongue over Robinson, but at least we've got a bit more variety in the bowling unit now with Wood and Moeen back.

Qlder

International Debutant
Cummins now lost the toss in all 4 tests this tour. Should of sent out Smith as toss sub

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I feel like Stokes went to great lengths to cover for Root when asked why Brook at number 3. So many questions still to answer.