• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

loterry1994

International Debutant
Still laughing at Marnus drop catch, it’s funny most the drops coming from players that don’t play much short form cricket internationally

slowfinger

International Debutant
if I was stokes I'd be ****ing fuming.

I'd say something like "look, I'm nowhere near as talented as any of you batsman. But I just made it look ****ing easy. You should all be ****ing ashamed. Embarrasing"

chris.hinton

International Captain
if I was stokes I'd be ****ing fuming.

I'd say something like "look, I'm nowhere near as talented as any of you batsman. But I just made it look ****ing easy. You should all be ****ing ashamed. Embarrasing"
Stokes is as talented as them but not as consistent