• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Starc is on the field because Hazlewood is off it. Which might be concerning, because Australia might desperately need him to be bowling. Cummins continues.

cricinfo source- is it wrong? Or is he back on the field..he's only bowled 2 overs which is unusual.
Well fmd there's a Josh Hazlewood impersonator in the team huddle after Pope got skittled.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Conversion rate has been outstanding for the last 2-3 years.
Tru dat. Had a terrible conversion for a long time but is making up for it of late.

Edit: Ripper from the skipper. Perfect Yorker, and swung late. Couldn't ask for more.

CartyDurham

International Captain
People say this but he's not demonstrated this away from home in about 7 years.
There’s a classic bit of reverse swing .

that’s classic edgbaston pitch bowling by Cummins there

I didn’t know re starc as Australia games are on a pay to view channel in the U.K. , which I don’t pay for

I thought starc was a great inswing bowler