• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All Australia really have to do is not match or exceed England in stupidity. They've been handed the game on a plate. Just bat and bat.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Khawaja got back into that habit of playing a long way from his body lately. Was more compact when he was making all those runs

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
There is something to be said about doing funky stuff that annoy the opposition on flat tracks and doing what they least expect etc.

But if Australia can find the composure to keep their wits, they should be able to get into the driver's seat for this game by tomorrow.

Also needs to be noted that it is very possible that England bowlers may find more swing here than the Aussies did. While it does look a road right now, it could change or maybe England can get more out of it. Have to wait and see both sides bowl on a track before finalizing the judgement IMHO.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Omg seriously? You talk like you know this game and tell us how you spend time in the nets chatting to all these great cricketers....... but you somehow come out with these ****i g bazzare opinions that just makes me realise you are absolutely clueless and have nfi what your talking about.

Joe Root >>>>> KP. And any team (or person) that "fears" KP more over a series than Root is just off the wall stupid.
I know you guys hate KP but you also have very short memories

The English team was as weak as piss before he came along & his innings at the Oval secured the Ashes

He was also the main reason why England won its first ever trophy

Howe_zat

Audio File
The funniest thing about the declaration is my colleague who was talking about how he justs wants to watch England bat when he goes to the game tomorrow. He must've been getting his hopes up towards the end lol