• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The way Root was batting, he could have gotten that in two overs!
He had a lot of good innings vs Australia tbh. Several more than Root for whom Australia is clearly his weakest country.

Anyway root vs KP has been a non starter for 3 years or so now atleast.

Spark

Global Moderator
What KP mostly accomplished in the 2010/11 lot was stop people seeing how well Bell was batting at 6/7 that series
Yeah with that series in particular I think I just don't treat a double hundred against Xavier Doherty and an utterly washed up Doug Bollinger as much of an achievement.

Jfry

U19 Debutant
Yeah with that series in particular I think I just don't treat a double hundred against Xavier Doherty and an utterly washed up Doug Bollinger as much of an achievement.
I think the KP vs Australia fear factor was built off of primarily 2005 and 2006-7

Spark

Global Moderator
He had a lot of good innings vs Australia tbh. Several more than Root for whom Australia is clearly his weakest country.

Anyway root vs KP has been a non starter for 3 years or so now atleast.
I think I just weight big series more than overall average. Yeah Root has been mediocre to bad in Australia but 2015 was massive. Cardiff alone decided the series.