• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Shady Slim

International Coach
Considering Hazlewood's fragility and Starc's terribleness, there's an argument for picking him as a bowler anyway.
oh i would absolutely - it's just i think he should be picked on his bowling fit alone and it's a fool's game to pick bowlers based on their batting

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cummins is such an Adonis. The very epitome of Australian manliness and physical superiority.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
If I ban one and the other one logs in, can I ban it for evading the ban?
You're drunk and a mod........can do whatever you ****ing like tbh (except ban me....oh and Chris, GIMH and any other Eng supporter........Burgey, TJB, SOC and definitely TBB are certainly fair game).....go wild and wield the stick mate!!

Shady Slim

International Coach
oh look it's blatant yellow peril sinophobia on a national channel as the first ad during the ashes telecast. joe root has questions to answer again!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not gonna lie, feeling a bit nervous. Got a bad feeling...

that we might only win by about 150 runs rather than an innings

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That Cricinfo article recently that highlighted the absence of Warne at this time is starting to hit actually.

I'm going to miss the inane comms and cooked ideas

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
Great toss to win and a good opportunity to impose ourselves on the 1st day of the series.

Play sensibly until lunch and push in the rest of the day.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
That Cricinfo article recently that highlighted the absence of Warne at this time is starting to hit actually.

I'm going to miss the inane comms and cooked ideas
Ponting's already got the cooked ideas thing covered, at least in terms of player selection. I'm convinced that hey'll call for patty dooley in the test team soon.