• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Gob

International Coach
Haze has marked his run-up.

There's a chance a batsman or Green (or Cummins even?) is injured.

There's also a chance they were just trolling us and the media by asking Mitch Marsh to do that earlier, which would be hilarious.
Looks like Marsh was trolling

Haze in for Starc

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
To be fair to Starc, it'll be nice to see something other than ****e served up for a first over

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Problem with Haze in for Starc is it does make the attack a bit samey. But if Starc bowls like he did against India, certainly an improvement.

Any rumours on the English bowling combo yet?

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Problem with Haze in for Starc is it does make the attack a bit samey. But if Starc bowls like he did against India, certainly an improvement.

The English XI has been out for a day. The attack is Anderson-Broad-Robinson-Moeen.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year

Named our team 2 days ago I believe.......we're not scared.

Reactions: FBU

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I took Starfighter to mean who our openers would be…Anderson and Robinson I presume. Though if Warner is playing we should open with Broad and get that charade over with quickly