• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought Andrew McDonald was supposed to be an end to the WA fetish and cooked selections

I actually find myself excited for an Ashes series for once.

Gnske

So wait Josh "I'll literally break after one test you just watch" Hazlewood is also marking his run up? So Boland is axed too

I love it.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Omg this is so good.......do what your opposition will least like 🤣
Edit:
Same as Burgey hope this isn't injury or sickness related. We all want the best on the park now from both sides. We want to **** up your best.

Gnske

If Warner's getting left out for Marsh i'm all for it. But McDonald doesn't have the gonads to axe the midget being carried on this team's back

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
Australia springing a random all-rounder in England has not gone well of late. Faulkner in 2013 and Marsh in 2019.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haze has marked his run-up.

There's a chance a batsman or Green (or Cummins even?) is injured.

There's also a chance they were just trolling us and the media by asking Mitch Marsh to do that earlier, which would be hilarious.

ataraxia

International Coach
Let's counter Bazball with Mitchball!*

*averaging less than Crawley with bat and more than Moeen with ball

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
To be fair, if a batsman actually was out, I would probably bring Marsh in considering how improved he has been recently in all cricket, and how Renshaw seems to have a mental block in tests.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have Aus named their bloody team already? I'm dying to know which better bowler they've left out in place of Starc.
I recall when Steve Waugh hopped off the plane at Heathrow in 2001 and announced his side for the first test four weeks’ later at his initial press conference