• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Let me tell you how my ban actually came about:

1. So two months ago I registered an account on the website cricketweb dot net ..
Haha he actually had a reasonable sense of humour when he correctly picked up on the vibe, but the tedious thread argument recaps after they'd died down were always his weirdest trait. I'm not sure why he thought that was effective narrative control.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Did anyone here accuse him of being a journalist? He felt like one
Im pretty sure he was accussed of being a journalist cos he took photos of locals like they were attractions in a zoo. Doesn't strike me as someone that asked permission. So many of his photos are people looking at the cameraman like a colossal weirdo

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Im pretty sure he was accussed of being a journalist cos he took photos of locals like they were attractions in a zoo. Doesn't strike me as someone that asked permission. So many of his photos are people looking at the cameraman like a colossal weirdo
Hyderabad is never wrong tbf

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
All I can think about when seeing those pics is that cameras have come a long way in the last 20 years.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
We should probably avoid continuining the massive pile on post-ban but I did want to say that this is the post that really got me:

Why aren't you revealing your source for all of this information about the players' names and ages?
He'd spent a bunch of posts arguing none of them were Cambodian even though he actually had no ****ing idea who they were at all. He was 100% just basing it off what they looked like in the photo and wasn't even hiding that.