• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I wondered if there might be some inconsistencies with his reported age, since he also referred to his father's opinions on recent tests, plus his sister finding the young NZ bowler Henry Shipley attractive. But maybe all those things are still possible. Who knows?
Huh.

Kinda supports the theory he's just an extended bit.

One of the weapons in a troll's arsenal is the "polite but dim" schtick.

I mean, if he is he's successfully pissed off a lot of folk, so kudos to him.

Brook's side

International Regular
He was following all the cricket in the world tbf. Was the first to break the news on Cambodia upsetting Singapore. If he were here today he’d no doubt have posted about Cambodia sneaking past Malaysia to win the SEA games gold for 50 over cricket too.
Never even knew that Cambodia had a cricket ground.

Here is it. Inside a 400m track with football goals at the ends, and players ankle deep in grass.

And still they beat Singapore!!!!!!!

Shady Slim

International Coach
some people on here would say carceral solutions are not the way to go and that they’re bad and don’t lead to rehabilitated offenders rather satisfy a perverse need to “punish” those who we have deemed deserving

and they would be correct but then they turn around and would support the ban of GSK reallty makes you think eh

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He was following all the cricket in the world tbf. Was the first to break the news on Cambodia upsetting Singapore. If he were here today he’d no doubt have posted about Cambodia sneaking past Malaysia to win the SEA games gold for 50 over cricket too.
I dunno if he's actually following games as opposed to just posting info off websites. In one of his rare non-copy-pasted posts he tried telling someone who lived near the ground that they were wrong about what the current weather was there.

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
some people on here would say carceral solutions are not the way to go and that they’re bad and don’t lead to rehabilitated offenders rather satisfy a perverse need to “punish” those who we have deemed deserving

and they would be correct but then they turn around and would support the ban of GSK reallty makes you think eh
Yeah it makes me think your brain is made of porridge when you compare prison to being banned from an online cricket forum.

Brook's side

International Regular
they're literally all Cambodian cricketers
None of them are Cambodian. None of them are Khmer. It's almost impossible to get a Cambodia passport if you aren't Khmer, and even if you do, you still aren't Cambodian in the eyes of Cambodians. Cambodian is Khmer.

Brook's side

International Regular
That’s not the ground.

This is, not that it looks amazing or anything. The games were also played on astro lol.

Not that it looks amazing???? It's the worst cricket pitch/ground I've seen in my life at any level.

I think it is the same ground but they've taken the running track up.