• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Raz0r6ack

U19 12th Man
Cummins was superb on pitches every bit as flat as this last year. He's a huge miss for Aus on a surface like this, just as Bumrah is for India. Afaic those two are head and shoulders above everyone else in the world when it comes to wrangling out wickets on dead pitches.

Honestly it's really getting on my nerves, people blithely declaring that it should be easy to score boundaries for fun on this pitch against quality bowlers despite there being no evidence at all that that's the case. Consistently ignoring the actual cricket in front of them in favour of the match going on in their own imaginations.
I think Sehwag would've scored fast on this pitch as he would've gotten stuck into the spinners. Especially with the lack of turn. This is his type of pitch.

Other batsmen no so much.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Green has given 200 runs so far vs India without a wicket ?

just let the guy become a batsman in tests. at least in asia

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Shastri: millions of fans around the world will want to see a great player get what he deserves.

not sure about that outside of India:laugh:

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
Can't complain about the Aussie bowling. They've kept it quite tight. Most wickets have fallen only when batsmen have looked to attack.

Spark

Global Moderator
Can't complain about the Aussie bowling. They've kept it quite tight. Most wickets have fallen only when batsmen have looked to attack.
Lyon and Murphy have been excellent; obviously not fair to expect Starc and Green to do a lot but even so they haven't been as good as they could be. I've honestly been kind of disappointed with Kuhnemann.