• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

Skyliner

International 12th Man
Oh goodness me, that is soft. Oh well, flush the dunny and move on I guess. We'll bounce back, just need to keep the faith in the status quo.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Not quite 45 ao in sa in 2013 level but this is still pretty embarrassing. Peppered in with the usual losing of tests in india and aus. Just no fight being shown.
That was a crap batting lineup with Flynn and Franklin in the top IIRC, and did lead to some proper reflection. Different story here - the losses against Bangladesh and South Africa at home last year were warning signs for a batting unit that’s often accused of dining out in home conditions. Too bad McCullum is with the other team now.

thundaboult

International Debutant
Nah this is just a really tough batting pitch against a quality attack. Like I said, 200 isn’t a bad score here. Batting has been bad, but the real shambles was the bowling.
Nah they're just not in this mentally. They're thinking about padding up to SL soon and boosting those averages again. Aside a few stuff articles, this will be forgotten soon and stead will continue being in charge after we get dumped out of the odi wc before a semi can even happen.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
138/7*
Mr. Dependable need Pramotion in batting order vs Sri lanka if Latham keep wicket.

Rain stops play
Southee on Fire handy not out innings with 2 sixes.

Nz Trail by 297 runs

Eng will bats again

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
If it rains for a day and the tail score another 100 runs to avoid the follow on (two big ifs), it might be an interesting test match.