• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

ataraxia

International Coach
80-over days kinda suck, because England's declaration gives them both new balls at the same time at night. Really longer test matches should be encouraged.

Howe_zat

Audio File
5/200 for the day so far is pretty much what you'd expect so I'm not sure how to feel, kinda relieved it wasn't a complete road that we threw away a chance to get 500 on.

Blundell is a real thorn in the side. Super consistent

Howe_zat

Audio File
It's an odd part of these tests that we really don't want to be batting soon with the sun setting now, but have to try and take the last two wickets. Zugzwang.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Ugh Kugz with 2/80 and 20 will probably be used as justification for picking him for the next 18 months.

Binkley

U19 Captain
I don’t think a declaration is a good move, but I wouldn’t mind if Blundell and Southee started to throw the bat and take some risks. Finishing behind England wouldn’t be bad if we can winkle their top order in the twilight.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
You wouldn’t read about it, I was just out on the field for the dinner break and ran into an English tour guide with the same relatively unusual first and last name as me, wearing a name badge
Wow, you would think an ex pro football player would've landed a better gig

R!TTER

State Regular
How are NZ & Eng getting away with their atrocious over rates? The way over rate penalties are levied is effin stupid, Eng/NZ got away bowling less overs against India consistently through "bad light" :disgust:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
How are NZ & Eng getting away with their atrocious over rates? The way over rate penalties are levied is effin stupid, Eng/NZ got away bowling less overs against India consistently through "bad light" :disgust:
For every over they're short they should be fined $10,000 which will then be given to the women's team, which would be apparently some kind of incentive