• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan tour of Sri Lanka - 2022

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
New team strategy: train a bunch of pigeons to fly across the sightscreen just as the ball is bowled.
It was really just behind the umpire, just before delivery, so would have been split timing to pull out of the shot.
Replay shows it nicely, lol it had to take something special to get him out, a perfectly trained bird!

Xuhaib

International Coach
Our ridiculous strategy of playing 3 front line pacers and dropping a batsman will come to bite us tommorow in the arse.

If they needed an extra seamer so badly should have gone for Faheem atleast he can put some runs on the board.

Xuhaib

International Coach
I guarantee that the following will happen:

Difference is we should have coasted this chase here it's a matter of one ball not one reliable batsman after these two, Babar wicket has hugely tilted the game in SL favor

Xuhaib

International Coach
I would have taken this score at stumps had Abdullah been the one to get out not Babar would have even put Pakistan favourites now its Lanka game to lose.

smash84

The Tiger King
yeah, I don't trust most Pakistan lineups to chase 100 on the last day with last 7 wickets. Let alone one that has only 3 proper batsmen.

Xuhaib

International Coach
To be honest they deserved to get pasted worse then this for the moronic team selection

We are already not a great side but the tactical and strategic dumbness they display so regularly means we are playing a bigger catch up with the opposition

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
To be honest they deserved to get pasted worse then this for the moronic team selection

We are already not a great side but the tactical and strategic dumbness they display so regularly means we are playing a bigger catch up with the opposition
Sajid 7.

Given that Faheem Ashraf is in the squad and presumably fit, the selection is ever more baffling. So obvious that we need him at 7 and no more than 2 pacers. And Fawad. Ugh. Deserve to lose.

Xuhaib

International Coach
If Babar has to dominate in sub cont conditions he has to develop a well controlled sweep shot.i think it was an interview where Imam mentioned that when as kids Babar use to play the sweep and get out his father would dress him down and tell him to put this shot out-of his locker .
I know it's not easy to forget some child hood traumas but he has to get playing that short if he needs to score big runs consistently in Asia.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Difference is we should have coasted this chase here it's a matter of one ball not one reliable batsman after these two, Babar wicket has hugely tilted the game in SL favor
Not at all according to the odds at stumps...

Pakistan 1.35
S.L 3.7
draw 50

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Been a fan of Shafique's technique since he debuted. Very happy to see him in the runs.

Great to see we've done well overall, I was afraid we couldn't get close to 200. However with Babar gone and the state of the rest of our batting, it's tough to feel anything resembling comfort.