• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan tour of Sri Lanka - 2022

Himannv

Hall of Fame Member
I feel like this Sri Lankan team will do a bit better at home if they just start the series a bit better. The first innings of the first game in particular is always a bit of a train wreck.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Thought the same last time but then Tim paine took it personally

Australia has 4 tests in India so they should look to win all 5 games at home because an absolute shellacking in India is always on the cards
SA pace attack in Aussie conditions will be interesting. Though I don't think they have the arsenal to outbat Aus. Australia should win easily.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Ratings for Pakistan
Abdullah -7 won a test with an Atg knock was poor in other 3 knocks but looks a potentially great player

Imam- 4 impactless series story of his test career

Babar -7 gets 9 for batting but captaincy loses him 2 points

Rizwan- 5 his 40 in first test was good nothing much else apart from tidy keeping asusual not helped by team management fiddling his batting position

Fawad and Azhar -0

Salman- 3 not test standard

Nawaz-7 shows promise as a second spinner batting has to get better

Yasir 3 took couple of important scalps in first game but seems to be on his last legs

Hassan -2 turning in to a pretty poor cricketer

Naseem- 6 steadily improving since Aus series needs to do more to justify investment

Shaheen -7 best bowler on show for Pak was missed in second test

Nauman -0 looks exactly like my sister father in law probably same age aswell and my sis is already 42 so you can guess his age.