• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of Sri Lanka 2022

Bahseph

International Debutant
Really surprised he was not given a bowl. Proper ambidextrous bowler.
From what I've seen of him it seems his main skill is being ambidextrous though. Which is a great skill in LO cricket but doesn't necessarily mean he can take wickets in a Test.

Aritro

International Regular
There's enough moustaches around these days that I'm starting to realise they're not wearing them ironically.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I was willing to give carey the benefit of the doubt in the first test with the state of the pitch but his keeping this game has been poor as it gets, those 2 missed stumpings where both fairly simple chances.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Green only bowling 6 overs seems weird, is he still a bit underdone? I remember him bowling well yesterday and it seems like he was pretty threatening based on comms today.

Migara

International Coach
From what I've seen of him it seems his main skill is being ambidextrous though. Which is a great skill in LO cricket but doesn't necessarily mean he can take wickets in a Test.
Still when Marnus and Smith were going strong, he could have rolled his arm over. He is not terrible at his bowling either.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
The 2nd new-ball spell from Starc after lunch; should've had one more wicket and brought real life on a fairly docile pitch.

Swepson seemed in a real groove with his bowling at the close of play; even though he hasn't got bags of wickets these opening 5 Tests of his career have been a great learning experience.

Cummins has been surprisingly anonymous this innings. Usually always has an impact on even the deadest of pitches but didn't really trouble the SL bats much at any stage.

Himannv

Hall of Fame Member
Green only bowling 6 overs seems weird, is he still a bit underdone? I remember him bowling well yesterday and it seems like he was pretty threatening based on comms today.
I thought he was pretty good from what I saw. He has a bit of an awkward bounce probably due to his height, and that's useful on.a pitch that doesn't offer much swing. He seemed consistent with his pace as well. Surprised he didn't bowl more.