• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of Sri Lanka 2022

Aritro

International Regular
After a couple of months of watching Bazball, this match has reminded me how boring cricket is. Try and get to 500 by stumps ffs

Chubb

International Regular
Keeping in Sri Lanka is very hard, but Carey has been untidy from what I've seen of the SL innings.

Aritro

International Regular
I'm finding it hard to gauge how flat this pitch is for a day 3, or whether it's flattened out but the Sri Lankans have batted very well. Looked very comfortable throughout the innings.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I'm keeping an eye on this innings for some 'highest scores without a ton' records which I reckon is on considering Dickwella is yet to come in and he pretty much always gets 30-60.

So far: Highest for Sri Lanka against Australia

Highest by or in Sri Lanka - 437 vs England in 1993
Highest in Asia - 498 by India vs New Zealand in 1976
Highest overall - 506 by SA against Australia in 1998
Chandimal really has to get out soon or I might have wasted my time

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Kamindu Mendis has 2074 first class runs at 61. Are outlier batting averages like that fairly normal in Sri Lankan first class cricket? On the face of it, that seems pretty good
Nissanka's average is even higher but yeah it's still definitely an outlier.

Migara

International Coach
That was unnecessary from Kamindu. However it will bring Dikwella in to the middle who scores swiftly.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some chance to get right back into this now. That’s terrible from Dickwella given the state of the game.