• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Pakistan 2022

Xuhaib

International Coach
I don't know did Lyon worried them or the aussie pace attack scared them but the Pindi pitch last year last year vs South Africa should have been the template had every thing for every one.

All they have done with this test puxth is givin all major aussie players an extended bowling and batting net, batted lethargically made a poor declaration and leave themselves still open for a 5th day tricky batting since I don't see aus get less then 600 on this road.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is there anything worse in cricket than SLA bowlers just dumping it into a little bit of rough outside a right handers leg stump on a flat deck with no other aim
Than slowing the scoring? Same with offies to left handers. Just the very worst the game has to offer

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nauman reminds me a bit of Richie

When Richie quit commentating
Newman Ali looks 80 and is 35, Azhar looks 23 and is 37 and Shaheen is 21 and looks 45

The spread of genetic gifts is alarming in this side.

Gob

International Coach
Is there anything worse in cricket than SLA bowlers just dumping it into a little bit of rough outside a right handers leg stump on a flat deck with no other aim
Than slowing the scoring? Same with offies to left handers. Just the very worst the game has to offer
Ashley Giles made a career out of it tbh

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
looks like one of those pitches where you simply have to get yourself out on.
such was the case with Usman, what a DUMB shot to play on such a pitch, even more so on 97.
If the Baggy greens can actually turn it on tomorrow(no idea about forecast or don't trust it) a big day could see them
with a lead of 140-160, declare 30 mins before stumps and have the home team sleeping nervously at 10/2 at stumps.
hope someone out there bet on them when they went over 100/1.

Burgey

Well that’s disappointing.

really good day for the Aus top order though.

Precisely the sort of response you want to see when you’re chasing a big total away from home. Sure it’s flat but all too often scoreboard pressure has undone them.

almost feel like Babar ran up the white flag a bit there at the end by basically bowling the quicks for the bad light.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Buddy I recognise a Pakistan road when I look at it, there is a road and there is a Pakistani road this is the latter ? miandad and inzi were notorious rolling these out when they were unsure of the opposition or had to protect a 1-0 lead.

I can assure you even lyon can get a 100 on this if he applies himself
maybe even Marcus Harris could ton up with full application.

morgieb

For the Test to have a result one side is probably gonna need a meme collapse. What a waste of a Test.