• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Pakistan 2022

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think Aus are making a conscious effort to play back as often as possible to the spinners, which tbh I think is a good idea and probably offers them the best chance of playing wel in the SC generally.

Was just Warner went across the ball instead of down the line.

Burgey

I think @Spark made the point earlier that maybe Aus didn’t bowl too badly on the us deck given how long it took Pakistan to get 475. This batting innings has probably shown this to be the case

trundler

Oh, Uzzie. Just nerves. Knock was all class but hope this is the opening Pak needed.

morgieb

I think @Spark made the point earlier that maybe Aus didn’t bowl too badly on the us deck given how long it took Pakistan to get 475. This batting innings has probably shown this to be the case
Yeah it looks pretty dead but I do think it's gonna start turning. Only having the one spinner is gonna bite I fear.