• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lots of Asian representation in top womens Golf compared to mens. Wonder why.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Korda definitely looks a class above. How she recovered from the double bogey I have no idea
Crazy that her dad won the Aussie open tennis and got to 2 in the world (even if done for drugs), her mother was a tennis pro, her sister is another top golfer at the Olympics, and younger brother has won junior Aussie open tennis. Completely insane

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
well done nelly! damn i wanted lydia to get at least silver and aditi at least a bronze...well played to the indian though...she was really misfiring from the tee and on her approaches pretty much all day and as short as she hits it, it's a wonder that she was still in medal contention on the 18th hole, such a terrific putter...very nice girl too, hope she can get stronger and longer...

Last edited:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Great from Yafai in the boxing. That Filipino would be a decent pro and the Kazak in the semis had a nice style. Refreshing approach as well, kill or be killed for the 1st round, close the bout in the second and your conditioning in the 3rd takes you home.

Surely, he goes pro. He will be too old to make Flyweight for Paris, too small to move up and unlike Whittaker he has some pop, and he has a pro style.

weeman27bob

International Vice-Captain
It's been Australia's best games for a while though I think, hasn't it?

Is that just because you've got back to winning lots of medals in the pool?

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
The Ukrainian going for Middleweight gold in the boxing hasn't lost in 5 years. That’s incredible. Started like a house on fire here.

The Chinese female Middleweight going for gold tomorrow hasn’t lost for 5 years as well.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's been Australia's best games for a while though I think, hasn't it?

Is that just because you've got back to winning lots of medals in the pool?
Won a few medals across a number of sports this time around actually. But yeah, obviously swimming has been excellent.