• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
why bother having the modern pentathlon at all then? The whole point of the equestrian round is to ride an unfamiliar horse.
lol I dunno? I didn’t raise the subject mate. The onlfy thing i know about pentathlon was when our bloke got busted with a caffeine level in LA which would have felled his ****ing horse, and blamed it on having six cups of coffee

weeman27bob

International Vice-Captain
Currently one gold medal behind where our performance in Beijing but given we've still got two boxers in gold medal bouts, another 3 or 4 chances in the velodrome, team showjumping and modern pentathlon still to come we're in with a good shout of going better.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone have Norway in the beach volleyball finals on their bingo card? Not a country one associates with sun and sand really.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah always gun when the final hole still has 4 people that could've won and every put mattered.