• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Yes I’m well aware of that, just saying I don’t recall it being allowed until the last couple of years. Always thought it was pretty much just an extra half hour allowed.
Pretty sure I heard it mentioned NZ and Pakistan both agreed pre-series to the time extensions and lights being used to make up for lost time due to weather. It's agreed on a series by series basis, anyway.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haven't seen much inconsistent bounce.

When was the last pitch in Australia that really broke up except at Perth?

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Apart from Cummins' (and Hazlewood? don't remember already) first spell this session, India have been fairly good at avoiding the bouncers. That Aus began bowling them down leg all the time doesn't help.