• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
@vicleggie thoughts on this afternoon's happenings? Strange stuff happening on the field.
Mainly been watching it through the mirror at the gym.

India are cooked. Pretty sad.

Would've thought they'd have prepared better for such a big series and had all their top players primed.

Obviously can't do much about injuries though.

Only hope for us is that our quicks love the extra pace and bounce at the GABBA and have a field day.

Unlikely though with most of the best quicks out.

Fielding really seems to have declined with Kohli gone.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
From memory I just exposed the fact that you had heaps of posts there and Shri did the dirty work afterwards.
Mostly would have been when I was in high school, and I was a funny **** back then. Also important to keep in mind that forum doesn't have the same . . . standards . . . as this one.
(and yes that is how I would post here if it didn't mean I would be banned)