• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Like I said, I don't actually believe it but if India cancel their tour over it I might change my mind.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah "X cRiCkEtEr SuCkS aNd ThEiR fAcE sUcks" is ****ing riveting content. Champagne comedy
You make good points, and I probably should have stopped the Travis Head schtick a while ago but I have trouble changing.

ftr I actually quite enjoy "X cRiCkEtEr SuCkS aNd ThEiR fAcE sUcks" and had a giggle just from you making fun of it

Burgey

Backing Gil to chop on with that angled bat away from his body on this deck now it’s a bit up and down

OverratedSanity

Hmm, Gill not looking great this inning. Better job of atleast targeting that off stump line a bit more than the first innings from Australia.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
IMO I think everyone just needs to explain themselves a bit better. How about you all just elucidate a bit further on your points no matter how controversial it might seem and lets work it all out?