• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

sphynx

U19 Debutant
lock Green in for the middle order alongside Matty "loves a dart" Wade

sorry Travis
Green's probably suited to #5 over Wade tbh.

Just seems like he has a much better temperament.

Wade is also a much more destructive option coming in at #6 with a few runs on the board.

I don't think it's a coincidence he's batting #5 in this match and ahead of Maddinson.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Green's probably suited to #5 over Wade tbh.

Just seems like he has a much better temperament.

Wade is also a much more destructive option coming in at #6 with a few runs on the board.
Green 5 and Wade 6 suits me just fine

Burgey

Playing in the inner western suburbs of Sydney so Ashwin goes all Mo Matthews and bowls with the cap on.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Everyone so far this tour. Like it's a couple of players per game from both sides it seems.

Of course, Jadeja being an allrounder picked up two injuries at once.
Its the lack of cricket, isn't it? I guess to an extent this was always to be expected but still so unfortunate to see so many missing. :(

Burgey

Is that expected when players put in large workloads after having been sedentary for so long?
I don't know, but they have been working haven't they? There were three Shield games before the tour started and the Indian blokes have been IPLing. I'm sure it's lack of a proper pre-season or something like that, but there's been a lot of them.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I don't know, but they have been working haven't they? There were three Shield games before the tour started and the Indian blokes have been IPLing. I'm sure it's lack of a proper pre-season or something like that, but there's been a lot of them.
IPL is a very different workload to long form cricket though. And I think a player breaking down 4 games into long format games seems about right if their conditioning was not on point going into the season. Anyways, juz gotta hope these are the last injuries for the series.

Is Starc confirmed to miss out on the first test?

Burgey

IPL is a very different workload to long form cricket though. And I think a player breaking down 4 games into long format games seems about right if their conditioning was not on point going into the season. Anyways, juz gotta hope these are the last injuries for the series.

Is Starc confirmed to miss out on the first test?
Sure, but until this game they've all been injured playing LO stuff

Starc is out because his dad is crook, as I understand it.

Neser got no one to blame but himself there.