• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nostrils always been a fave. Love him. Looks like his action is different to how it used to be as well.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Very encouraging from Umesh, although I did see at least 10 leg stump half volleys.

Siraj is not there yet though he could do a holding sort of role. Tyagi barely fit to be a net bowler.
10 in 10 overs will still be an improvement, really.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gill playing some quality shots here atm.

Wow that's a good nut to knock Pujara over

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Honestly Green can't have possibly done more to put his name forward. Would almost certainly have him ahead of Wade now, even if his bowling is restricted to 8 overs a day tops or somesuch

aussie tragic

International Captain
Green makes 125* and then comes on first change to remove both openers in his first three overs

Let's see Wade or Head do that!

sphynx

U19 Debutant
Green is the best young prospect in world cricket.

And that includes the two wonderkids he just knocked over.

I think we are seeing the emergence of a very very special cricketer.

He now averages 55 with the bat in FC cricket and 21 with the ball, with the ability to bowl 140+ with genuine bounce.

A simply outrageous prospect.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I am not getting on this hype train until it actually makes it to the first station and he doesn't end up going the way of a Hilton Cartwright or Matt Renshaw post-debut.