• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
All of the ads with the exception of the Gillette ad seem to paint Cummins as a bit of a dimwit. "Did I Win?" :lol:

cnerd123

likes this
I see the cheating aussie beta males found a way to swindle Vihari out of his wicket. Excellent little innings tho.

Need a big innings from Pant and Jadeja. And hopefully Che Pu keeps on going. Bat out this session and one more, and we're in the drivers seat.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
BCCI have infiltrated the technology

Pretty sure there'd be a hotspot if he belted the cover off it
The sun reflected off the edge perfectly after the ball passed the bat. I think Pant can consider himself the luckiest bastard ever.