• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Agarwal looks happy to drive anything full, don't think Australia will mind too much

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ponting calling for some chin music and I'd agree.
Need Starc and Cummins on for that imo, Haze would serve up desserts on this pitch that Pujara could just duck easily or tuck away.

Pujara just doesn't look like getting dismissed with this white bread stuff

Niall

International Coach
Well, Vihari was far better from Rahul. He at least made sure that ball gets old.
Yeah Rahul was the worst option. Vihari and even Vijay would have hung around. Heck even Patel would have been a less dodgy call.

Last edited:

anaksr

U19 Debutant
Such is the form of Rahul that even Bhuvi, Ashwin would score more than him while opening or atleast spend more time than him.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
It all comes down to selectors and I just can't see a selector going upto Virat and say 'Hey, this rahul episode and crazy team blunders have been going on for too long. You need to stop'.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like that Rishabh has scored more runs than any Australian player barring Travis Head despite not making a 50 and playing like a crazy lunatic.

Try bouncing Pujara out eventually imo, guy isn't that solid on the back foot and you might just get him caught on the crease in his usual manner. Haven't got that much to lose after all.
Yeah I don’t know why this hasn’t been tried more tbh. May as well work the gloves over even more