• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I don't feel very good about picking Kuldeep, especially in a four bowler lineup.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
The bowling attack looks so much weaker without Ishant. Really wished we played 5 bowlers somehow. Big innings needed first up with this combination

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The bowling attack looks so much weaker without Ishant. Really wished we played 5 bowlers somehow. Big innings needed first up with this combination
It does look fragile. If (when?) it doesn’t turn and Australia bat long then a two-seamer attack could end up on its last legs sooner rather than later. However, massive toss for India to win, and an equally fragile-looking Aussie top six, makes them favourites to my eyes,

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I like Marnus, but no way is he a test #3 at this stage. Depressing stuff.
This * 1000

He’s a promising young player and I hope he does well but fmd

Btw, wasn’t it only last week that the comb’s technique was declared non-test standard

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
It does look fragile. If (when?) it doesn’t turn and Australia bat long then a two-seamer attack could end up on its last legs sooner rather than later. However, massive toss for India to win, and an equally fragile-looking Aussie top six, makes them favourites to my eyes,
Yes the toss makes this selection somewhat bearable. Still Kuldeep is not the worst spinner to have in the side, has the ability to fox an inexperienced Aussie line up. Makes for an exciting last test match then xD