• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

cnerd123

likes this
We talking technique though. Ashwin is loose, like a discount Ian Bell. I can't really recall how Philander or Woakes bat atm.
Ian Bell had picture perfect technique. Ashwin is very sound, he just plays loose shots. Bad decision making doesn't mean bad technique.

Woakes looks like a proper middle order batsman when he bats. I can't really remember Philander outside of him playing a few nice shots tbh. Hard to find highlights of his batting too.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mitch Marsh is trending one in Australia atm and it’s good to have a look at some of the contributions. I especially like that his batting stats in his last 13 test dogs are 129 runs at 9.9 are being contrasted with Glenn McGrath, who in 2004 had 13 innings for 173 runs at 13.85.

Burgey

Pre-DRS and the umpire may have given him not out, yes.

It would have been the wrong decision however because the ball pitched in line and was hitting the stumps.
Yeah I don’t really understand how there’s any sort of issue about it. Pitched in line and was hitting. That’s the end of it.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
The G Pay add in Sony Six shows the one year old look alike of Tim Paine. Right now he would be wishing to go back into the age of nappies.

Daemon

The G Pay add in Sony Six shows the one year old look alike of Tim Paine. Right now he would be wishing to go back into the age of nappies.
Why? He's slowly being accepted as the way forward and his career in general is at an all time high.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
We talking technique though. Ashwin is loose, like a discount Ian Bell. I can't really recall how Philander or Woakes bat atm.
Honestly, isn't Woakes the most forgettable cricketer in the world? Can you properly remember anything he's done, or the way he's done it?

**** I love him as a cricketer though. Hero.