• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What’s with the current habit of blokes walking off holding their bats by the blade? So many of them seem to do it. I can understand that half of them don’t know which end to hold, but it’s a weird thing which seems to have taken hold.
Also irritates the **** out of me when they do that while celebrating a landmark. Or they manage to hold it by the handle, but show the wrong face to the crowd. English batsmen seem to do this all the time.

OverratedSanity

Also irritates the **** out of me when they do that while celebrating a landmark. Or they manage to hold it by the handle, but show the wrong face to the crowd. English batsmen seem to do this all the time.
Amla makes it look cool when he does it.

Daemon

Yeah but Jadeja got his wickets vs this Australian side so they're basically tail end wickets.
2 of them were Mitch Marsh which don't count obviously. Excellent that the spinners have had little say on the game.

Lyon getting schooled by the debutant was pretty great too.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pujara motm and mots for me. He's absolutely been the difference between the two sides. Just occupied the crease at viral times and his one true failure had come where the runs didn't matter.