• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The only viable option for Australia is to block everything before bopping Shami for 6 over long on

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Unfunny Pant. Don't like him having a go at good guy Paine who wasn't trying to be hostile or abusive.
That's why you're not in an Indian team that is finally doing well overseas, and making the Australians look weak.

Do you think Australians and English leave opposition players alone because they're 'good guys'?

Burgey

If, as the commentators just said, Pant was calling “No no no” then when Head set off for that single off Jadeja then he should be pulled up on it. If a batsman shouted something equivalent as a fielder was under a catch he’d certainly be chipped by the umpire and be a chance of being given out obstructing the field.

Burgey

One thing I’ll say about Travis Head is he’s doing his absolute best to learn from the mistake he made in the first dig and is trying to play as straight as he can. I suppose, because he isn’t a Marsh, he can’t keep making the same mistakes and continue to be picked.

Kilowatt

School Boy/Girl Captain
That's why you're not in an Indian team that is finally doing well overseas, and making the Australians look weak.

Do you think Australians and English leave opposition players alone because they're 'good guys'?
It may have more to do with me being a rather average club cricketer.

All I am saying is if you don't have something witty or at least mildly amusing at hand, don't go around chatting ****. And certainly don't start making things personal when the other guys have been generally respectful enough themselves.

Also India isn't doing that much better either. 2-1, 4-1 and now 1-1 against a severely weakened Australian side. We had far more success with good guys Sachin, Dravid Laxman, Kumble etc.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If Australian batsman just replaced the number of balls faced with runs scored, wed be a decent team.

Burgey

What’s with the current habit of blokes walking off holding their bats by the blade? So many of them seem to do it. I can understand that half of them don’t know which end to hold, but it’s a weird thing which seems to have taken hold.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I fell asleep, woke up, saw Head on 34 get out to a wide slash outside off with no foot movement. Fmd these guys need batting coaches.