• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is what I get for being arrogant

they're going to roll us over early tomorrow and pull off a historic 4th innings runchase aren't they? ffs.
I'm sorry this is the Australia/India thread. I think you're looking for the latest Hong Kong and/or Bangladesh tour threads.

How is that racist?
it's not, apparently there were other racist taunts though, which I can tell you as a regular MCG attendee, is undoubtedly true

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
theoretically the result has nothing to do with the pitch rating. It's entirely down to how the pitch behaves. The Perth game could have been 500 vs 500 or 80 vs 80, if it behaved the same way it would get the same rating.

It's just that the ICC ratings for pitches tend to have batting friendly = good, unless batting friendly = absolutely nothing for the bowlers. And this has enough in it for the bowlers to stay interested.
So soon all the SA pitches will be banned from international cricket....

Victor Ian

International Coach
When it comes to cricket 'wanked'is a moniker of respect for your cricketing abilities. Kohl should be proud to be the new wanked.

Zinzan

Sounds like a great little counter-punch from Cummins, & I can see why Indian fans might be a tad miffed about the 2nd innings collapse, but seriously, Australia are not chasing down 380+ batting last with this line-up, even if India do lose their last 5 wickets for <30 runs.

Last edited:

Zinzan

"Hadlee's a wanker" was like the cricketing national anthem for Australian crowds in the mid-80s.

Nothing new there.

Victor Ian

International Coach
You don't sit near bay 13 unless you want to experience drunken yobbo 'banter'. That's why we have the northern stand.

Midwinter

State Captain
Kohli acknowledged the mark of respect shown by the crowd by even joining in with the intervening clapping between the chants.

☺

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thank heavens some of that Indian shot selection today wasn't in the first innings.

What's the bet this Australian batting is generally unchanged for the SL series?

Tec15

First Class Debutant
Brainless, cowardly captaincy from Virat. Why would you not enforce the follow on when your bowlers have bowled for less then a day and have Australia by the throat. You could have pretty match wrapped it up in the day and inflicted a humiliating, crushing innings defeat. What does batting again achieve, especially with the possibility of rain around the corner?
I would consider it a horrendous decision even if India hadn't lost 5 wickets in a session.

It would be absolutely hilarious if rain somehow saved this feeble Australian side now. It would serve Virat right, anyway.:laugh: