• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think this Jasprit character has some brains about him.

What happened to the Indian diet that has led to this disaster of a lethal pace attack?

aussie tragic

International Captain
So poor old Paine had to keep wkt for 6 sessions in 35C and only got one session of rest....and the bowlers, how do they feel about the batsmen right now

stephen

I mean I've been complaining about Head's concrete feet for a while now but it's become a meme. Every freaking dismissal his feet address planted in place.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Paine rushing onto the ground before the other batsman walks off, reminiscent of fellow Tasmanian Ponting when skipper. Inspirational.
He will need at least his average score of 37

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol at being 5/90 on this. I don't care if youve fielded for 2 days you should be able to not **** up for a session per batsman at least. Khawaja's the only one who has an excusable dismissal

Gnske

I mean I've been complaining about Head's concrete feet for a while now but it's become a meme. Every freaking dismissal his feet address planted in place.
All the SA left handers bat like that too, it's masterful concoction of the technique.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol at being 5/90 on this. I don't care if youve fielded for 2 days you should be able to not **** up for a session per batsman at least. Khawaja's the only one who has an excusable dismissal
Marsh's was a genuine peach too.

But yeah I don't think anyone can argue that the batting has not been up to scratch.

stephen

Marsh's was a genuine peach too.

But yeah I don't think anyone can argue that the batting has not been up to scratch.
Marsh's was a case of him not using his bat to hit a full toss. It was a decent slower ball but you'd expect a test match batsman to keep that out any day of the week.