• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Only Viv could simultaneously trash talk and deliver with the bat.
Depends on the player. Border used to pick a fight with a fielder to make him focus if he wasn’t feeling switched on. Other blokes prefer to keep to themselves. Lara didn’t mind a chirp, Hayden either

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
I never associated Lara as a chirper. Sachin was a bigger chirper but according to Indian fans his poo was pure white and had no smell whatsoever.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I never associated Lara as a chirper. Sachin was a bigger chirper but according to Indian fans his poo was pure white and had no smell whatsoever.
You're 100% correct about Sachin's poo but "chirper" is the last thing I'd use to describe him. Bit of a **** in his own way but he kept his trap shut.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Kholi takes cricket to emotional but he probable had enough of all the sledging the Aussies done last 25 years
It's funny when the Indians try to be tough. They just dont have it in them. They're too nice and when they try to be tough it comes across real hokey

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Huh? No big fan of the guy, think he's smarmy as hell, but I can't recollect him stepping out of line or being nasty with the opposition.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wait what, Shaw out of the final two tests and for that reason Agarwal is getting a call up.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He must have really done a number on his ankle. Surely they have to do a double change of the openers, they're both trash.

Cow Corner

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Mayank Aggarwal and Prithvi Shaw are going to be India's opening pair for the next 5 years potentially, with perhaps KL Rahul getting a look in if he gets back to form after some domestic games under his belt. In the middle order I feel Rahane's been given way too long a rope and I'd get Shubman Gill in at some point. Just have to be careful that we don't make too many changes at once as it can unsettle the whole line up.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
He's far better than your previous captain (Sandpaper Smith) could have been Vijay's response. But his silence meant that he was on same page with Paine.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
My heart hopes India to win this series but mind feels that let them loose badly so that Kavi Shastri gets a loads of shiite. Coz both my heart and mind agree on the fact that if in case India wins this series then both can't bear the sight of him trash talking.