• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Getting a 2014 England tour feel here where India started with a win. Batting is still hopeless and there doesn't seem to be any improvement in Rahane, Rahul, Vijay. You can't win a long series with just one batsman firing, who has to bat at 5/2 every time. Can see India crumble pretty fast and lose 1-3 from here

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I like Paine too. Always liked him since he made his debut in India way back.

Funny that earlier this year, I compared him to the BigHead character in Silicon Valley, and now he goes and calls Kohli "Big head" today. :lol:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Every match Tim Paine goes up in my estimation.
I'm about as anti-Paine as you could be but his dig yesterday/today was about as gritty as they come.

That said, I like Kohli tbh. He acts just like every park cricketer I've ever played with or against which I find quite endearing. Plus he's a ****ing gun.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh yeah he's a terrific player, but he's a deadset knobend. His "I'm the best player in the world and you're just a stand in captain" is completely park cricket standard chatter tbh.