• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I hope Australia prepares pitches like this when we (NZ) tour in 2020. Even if there's a chance we get rolled a few times, I'd love to see Neil Wagner bowl on something like this

anaksr

U19 Debutant
Despite all this hooha abt allowing Rohit to open. I guess man himself is not that excited about the idea of opening in tests.

I would rather go with Vihari and bring Mayank. But we know like always Virat will always suprise us with his selection decisions (blunders) and we may just see Dhawan getting back in the team.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Glad there's a conversation taking place about Rahane that starts with acknowledging that he used to have a superior Test record to Kohli away about 2 years ago.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How good was Paine to Vijay? “Murali, I know he’s your captain but you seriously can’t like him as a bloke. Not possible.”

Last edited: