• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Goes to show what I was saying before that India haven't necessarily got their lengths hugely wrong, it's the lines. Didn't target the stumps enough early on this innings.

vcs

Yikes, India in deep trouble by the sounds of how this pitch is (mis)behaving here...

It just highlights how absolutely crucial first innings runs are in Test cricket..

Last edited:

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
That was reminiscent of Ambrose dismissing Blewett many years back. You just have to hope as a batsman that you are not at the receiving end of it.

Burgey

It’s got to be the roller wearing off hasn’t it? Nothing else accounts for it playing this way after lunch all of a sudden.

Certainly makes you sIt up and take notice

Zinzan

JeeSUS I swear it was 20 mins ago I checked and Aust were 190/4 :blink:

The commentary on the Cummins dismissal will make India feel uncomfortable with at least 245 to chase. Was that a one-off or is the wicket starting to play tricks? It seemed fine when I was watching Khawaja and Paine batting for a few overs earlier.

OverratedSanity

The commentary on the Cummins dismissal will make India feel uncomfortable with at least 245 to chase. Was that a one-off or is the wicket starting to play tricks? It seems fine when I was watching Khawaja and Paine batting for a few overs earlier.
Pitch has looked unplayable this session. 150 looks challenging if this continues, much less 250+

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It’s got to be the roller wearing off hasn’t it? Nothing else accounts for it playing this way after lunch all of a sudden.
India are gonna get the roller timing perfect for them at end of this innings and tomorrow morning.

Nice Garry.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

The commentary on the Cummins dismissal will make India feel uncomfortable with at least 245 to chase. Was that a one-off or is the wicket starting to play tricks? It seemed fine when I was watching Khawaja and Paine batting for a few overs earlier.
Was low for like a single ball on the first day, then really didn't have low bounce issues until today iirc. Khawaja almost got bowled earlier by one of those. But yeah in one four balls are ****ing up.