• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

the big bambino

International Captain
Yeah I think there was a test against Pakistan where we batted last and it was playing two heights. Lost convincingly. It cracked up once against England as well and we were rolled out by Caddick.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
why tho? i've always considered haze the prime bowler when watching aus. sure starc might get his act together by the second new ball and do something useful, and cummins charges in and bangs it in but haze is more of a probe than a voyager satellite.
I'm not saying who's the better bowler. I'm saying who the skipper turns to. All indications are that it's Starc.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
nah over the course of the match he deserved it imo. bowled well, took top order wickets.
Should have had Pujara twice out of the twenty million bat-pads he had in the match too.

Megamind kept us in that game.

Gnske

So apparently Optus Stadium is such a hit that they won't even be opening the shaded upper deck for seating because ticket sales are so garbage.

Well done Perth, well done Cricket Australia.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
From what I saw ticket sales weren't fantastic for the first Test either. Test cricket is really starting to struggle.

Starfighter

Who'd want to watch a team with its two best and most exciting batsmen missing and replaced with rubbish nobodies?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Whoever takes over CA from the idiots that handled tampergate should sue them for running the sport/business into the ground with their idiocy

Whoever spearheaded the Pay TV deal, and the 1 year bans, should really be punished. Steve Smith should sue them as well.