• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Played with him for many years

One week, I am captain (club obviously desperate) and is hobbling in but still off the long run

After a few overs, I went up to him and he basically told me to **** off

Bowled about 30 overs at Manly's 2nd oval (another Howell?) in really hot weather

Had blood drenched knee & foot strapping after an arthroscopy during the week

We were all "wtf" but to him it was a fitness test for the following week's shield game
I loved the Whit but frankly, there's little to admire about this. Tough as nuts but Test career dusted by early 30s. ****ing crazy.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Still think Patto is a little bit off full flight, bowled the odd real hostile spell in the Shield so far but still needs a few more overs under his belt. Realistically he is the only bowler active here who could really have a Johnson 2013-14 level immense series imo

trundler

Shame Australia's batting doesn't have it in them to grind the bowling. This is a mighty fine bowling attack India have but they don't perform well under pressure seemingly.

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Jesus titty ****ing Christ, why are we talking about reshuffling the bowling again when the bats didn't pass 300 for the Test. Uppercuts all-round.

Starc's off the boil with the nurry, yes, but he still took 5 for the game and there are clearly obvious bigger fish to fry here.

Last edited:

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jesus titty ****ing Christ, why are we talking about reshuffling the bowling again when the bats didn't pass 300 for the Test. Uppercuts all-round.

Starc's off the boil with the nurry, yes, but he still took 5 for the game and there are clearly obvious bigger fish to fry here.
I think the consensus here is that if a bowler had to go, it would be him, rather than he definitely should get rissoled for Perth.
Read, don't project.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Even the commentators have addressed Starcs poor form with the ball