• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
There's a difference between owning your ****ishness and wagging your fingers at others when you have been some of the worst ****s around. We don't care, you clearly wa4nt to have your cake and eat it too.
I condemn behaving like a **** no matter who does it.

Two hypocrites don't make... well you'll get what I mean.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yea the Aussies keep forgetting that we dont care if they're dicks, we're pissed off when they try to preach otherwise. The hypocrisy is the problem not the dickishness
That very hypocrisy is literally your entire posting history.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Are we going to see the 'extra half hour problem' again? Can't get them out during it, wicket falls straight after the break.

OverratedSanity

Am I missing something? All kohli did was scream and throw the ball away. Positively tame by his standards and this is what people are getting pissed at him for?

Last edited:

Daemon

Should we take the extra half hour or rest up and let Lyon have to restart?

Keeping in mind resting can sometime mean you come back slightly cold.

Zinzan

Is it the bowling sides choice? I thought it was the umps decision either way.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

I'd take the break. Feel that it's more disruptive to the batting side, especially tailenders.

Isn't it mandatory though?

Burgey

I'd take the break. Feel that it's more disruptive to the batting side, especially tailenders.

Isn't it mandatory though?
I thought it was mandatory. Perhaps ***** can tell us what the playing condition is, as I’m sure it’s a mirror image of the HK Synthetic Pitch 30 over comp rules he officiates.