• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I just saw Ashwin bowl his ****** leg spinner. To a no. XI left hander he can just bowl the stock delivery that will cut the batsman across, surely.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone reckon Burma's looked a little sus occasionally today?
I actually reckon he’s got a really straight arm in general, but I’m watching it on the work computer and haven’t paid that much attention to it today. Reckon his action is simultaneously ugly but really pure from a 15 degree POV.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I actually reckon he’s got a really straight arm in general, but I’m watching it on the work computer and haven’t paid that much attention to it today. Reckon his action is simultaneously ugly but really pure from a 15 degree POV.
His arm just looks so rubbery in his delivery stride

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
He is probably the world's least chucky bowler IMO. Doesn't even chuck with his non-bowling arm.

Shri

Mr. Glass
He's showing his passion. But when Australians do it they're horrible pricks, even though India have been the nastiest team for a few years now.
There's a difference between owning your ****ishness and wagging your fingers at others when you have been some of the worst ****s around. We don't care, you clearly wa4nt to have your cake and eat it too.

Zinzan

Mark Waugh is a whiny little B in the commentary box, isn't he?
He really is a horrendous commentator. He'd be bad enough in a drunken pub conversation, let alone professional commentating. Never heard someone so full of tired over-used cliches.

Edit: well Danny Morrison (before Burgey gets in)..

Burgey

This’ll be interesting. Lyon will take it on if Sharma drops short here

Edit: assuming he gets on strike that is

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
There's a difference between owning your ****ishness and wagging your fingers at others when you have been some of the worst ****s around. We don't care, you clearly wa4nt to have your cake and eat it too.
Yea the Aussies keep forgetting that we dont care if they're dicks, we're pissed off when they try to preach otherwise. The hypocrisy is the problem not the dickishness

Starfighter

Feels like we've seen too little of Ishant this innings.

Never though I'd say this unironically, but someone (you) got a little triggered.

Gnske

I actually love him commentating, wish he was on 7

But yeah he's a bitter, sour man
I try to imagine what a Waugh family BBQ would be like, and I can imagine terrifying stories being told to small children, drinking from flasks and talking trash about everyone in the family.