• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Someone make a post saying poop in my pants, it'll be better than anything in the last 67 pages

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone else reckon Pat Cummins should be Australia’s next test captain?

And by “next test”, I don’t necessarily mean in Perth, but hell, why not?
Never liked bowlers as captains. It's tough to avoid second-guessing yourself about bowling changes if you're one of the bowlers. Still, readily concede that it's not obvious who else should do it.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was just about to write every time starc takes a swing it's 50-50 whether itl be a boundary or wicket

cnerd123

likes this
Just because you’ve always been a **** poster doesn’t make the current dross any better to deal with.
Go bake a cake about it

Shammiiiii

Let's wrap this up soon boys I got lunch plans and don't want to be distracted by checking the score every 30 seconds

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Go bake a cake about it

Shammiiiii

Let's wrap this up soon boys I got lunch plans and don't want to be distracted by checking the score every 30 seconds
Its not a cake ffs. Shows how little you know about food tbh.