• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That they didn't have a third slip until a couple of overs back is one of the most glaring errors I have seen in a situation like this. Shame, Kohli. Would have got Starc by now.

cnerd123

likes this
*****, you are a very good poster but you are ruining your reputation here by the over the top gambhiring. Australia still need more than 100 to get and with just bowlers to do it. We can start worrying if Starc and Cummins get to within 50 of the target, but till then India are just 1 wicket away from wrapping it up.
Nah I think these two are about to cut loose and hammer Australia home before tea. Winning runs via Starc bopping Shami over long-on for six.

Gnske

Imagine being Tim Paine and Travis Head and not being able to deal with a short ball better than your bowlers

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I actually think Ashwin has been a little bit too full in the last few overs I’ve seen. Weird criticism of a spinner, I know.

Starfighter

Like Sri Lanka's last wicket stand in the third test they'd just all get out easily after the break anyway, even if they do last until tea.

Burgey

Anyone else reckon Pat Cummins should be Australia’s next test captain?

And by “next test”, I don’t necessarily mean in Perth, but hell, why not?

Burgey

Haven’t thought much of this spell by Shami tbh. Probably his worst of the game. He’s got caught up in bowling the Brett Lee too full or too short lengths to a couple of blokes who can actually bat

mr_mister

What's annoying ***** is that every time a partnership lasts 30 runs you start saying oh it's all over were gonna lose

Like are you only satisfied when ashwin runs through a side for 150 every single innings

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Whatever be the result of this game, it has to be said that our tail end batting has been piss poor. Absolutely no application at all.

social

Anyone else reckon Pat Cummins should be Australia’s next test captain?

And by “next test”, I don’t necessarily mean in Perth, but hell, why not?
Been saying it for a while

Btw, last time I checked, Paine was the best performing keeper in world cricket

**** shot today but we’ve got at least 6 bigger problems than him

Burgey

What's annoying ***** is that every time a partnership lasts 30 runs you start saying oh it's all over were gonna lose

Like are you only satisfied when ashwin runs through a side for 150 every single innings
If only the technology existed to do something about it.