• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yea if they whittle this down to double digits i'll be worried.

Game is far from over. Both these guys can bat. Pitch is still fairly decent and India suck at bowling to tailenders.
Yep. Never count the Aussies out (and never underestimate our inability to knock over the tail either).
Silly. Wait till within 40 then start worrying.

stephen

If we were 4 down with this many to get it'd still be 50/50. But with no real batting in the sheds, and with shots like that this innings hasn't got long to go.

cnerd123

likes this
Pat Cummins - HS of 50 (currently 14)
Mitch Starc - HS of 99 (currently 16)
Nathan Lyon - HS of 47
Josh Hazelwood - HS of 39

These four could still do this if they bat well. Ridiculous to write them off. Add in India's inability to bowl out lower orders in the past, and the fact that they're a touring side in Australia...

stephen

Nathan Lyon - HS of 47

These four could still do this if they bat well. Ridiculous to write them off. Add in India's inability to bowl out lower orders in the past, and the fact that they're a touring side in Australia...
While I'll always support Australia to win I almost don't want them to just to shut you up with your ridiculous Gambhiring.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
The next best HK batsman since Mark Chapman

If Chappy can get a gig for NZ, Rath absolutely would.
I'm sure he'd be just as much of a roaring success as Chapman was. But why is he even being mentioned? I looked up his cricinfo profile and he's never played a game in NZ.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Nathan Lyon - HS of 47

yeah, it's a pity they're only chasing 320, I would've loved to have seen the world record broken today.

cnerd123

likes this
I'm sure he'd be just as much of a roaring success as Chapman was. But why is he even being mentioned? I looked up his cricinfo profile and he's never played a game in NZ.
rumours around the Associates circles that he's planning on heading down there and giving it a crack. He's only 20-21, could easily spend 3-4 years there and find himself playing for the Nat side.

Nothing confirmed tho, mind. Not sure why the OP brought that up in the first place lol

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Nathan Lyon - HS of 47

*****, you are a very good poster but you are ruining your reputation here by the over the top gambhiring. Australia still need more than 100 to get and with just bowlers to do it. We can start worrying if Starc and Cummins get to within 50 of the target, but till then India are just 1 wicket away from wrapping it up.

cnerd123

likes this
****ing Ashwin better step us and bowl us to victory here. Day 5, four tailenders, and he's already got 40 overs under his belt this innings to warm up.