• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

cnerd123

likes this
Bumraaahhh

Has also bowled the fastest delivery of this match of Instagram is to be believed

Only the bowler's left. Hope they don't wag too hard here

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I thought you were talking about van der Gugten. Well NZ are still looking at players from Associate Members. van Beek, Rath, Rippon, Baard etc it seems within next 5 years NZ would be the next UN team in international cricket after England.
van Beek is a New Zealander, he just plays for Netherlands because he qualifies through his parents. None of the other guys you've mentioned are even close to playing for New Zealand. Bizarre post.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
van Beek is a New Zealander, he just plays for Netherlands because he qualifies through his parents. None of the other guys you've mentioned are even close to playing for New Zealand. Bizarre post.
Rippon will be a pretty good chance when he qualifies. Pretty gun Ford Trophy campaign. Could also be a decent batting spin option in tests

cnerd123

likes this
Yea if they whittle this down to double digits i'll be worried.

Game is far from over. Both these guys can bat. Pitch is still fairly decent and India suck at bowling to tailenders.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yea if they whittle this down to double digits i'll be worried.

Game is far from over. Both these guys can bat. Pitch is still fairly decent and India suck at bowling to tailenders.
Yep. Never count the Aussies out (and never underestimate our inability to knock over the tail either).