• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
It is a pity for the Indian team when they win this seriers, there will always be an asterisk against the series because of CA's SJW pandering actions of massively over penalizing Australia's two best batmen and a guy who was our best pick for opener. Drop Kohli, Pujara and Kohli from th Indian side and this would have been a more even contest. India would have been competitive with their much improved bowling line up but the bowlers got robbed by CA from the chance to bowl to a batting line up with 3 out of 6 guys out of it.
Why would you drop Kohli twice?

And how on earth is Bancroft your best opener? He only averages 30 in test cricket and with the exception of England wouldnt make any of the top 8 test match sides.
Khawaja (as an opener), Burns, and the out-of-form Renshaw are all much beter

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
12 off the last two overs with just sensible batting. Good stuff, but too little too late me thinks

Burgey

This is the best I've seen Ishant Sharma bowl. Been good all test.

Edit: look how far across Paine's getting here.

Burgey

If Australia had rotated the strike this well in the first dig they'd be within about 60 odd by now.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Looks like Rohit has done his lower back. Not sure how serious it is, but he needs to be rested for either Vihari or Jadeja next test.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The first innings was a case of opportunities wasted by the Australian batsmen.

The second innings was a case of opportunities wasted by the Australian batsmen.

I'm beginning to see a pattern here but I'm not sure what it is.

Burgey

Yeah it's probably no coincidence it's the blokes who are safest in the side who have been doing rotating strike best - Paine is skipper and won't be dropped, Head coming off a first dig 70 and now the bowlers.