• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You know for all that talk of how Paine injured his hand, that's actually the first time I've ever seen the footage, and I had to wait eight years for a different channel to produce it.

Good insights from Rick too through that last hour.

howardj

International Coach
SMarsh hey

Will enjoy my humble pie for lunch

However, only takes his post-Ashes batting average to a tick under 16, across 14 innings

Opportunities few others are ever afforded, particularly at such a grand old age

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You know for all that talk of how Paine injured his hand, that's actually the first time I've ever seen the footage, and I had to wait eight years for a different channel to produce it.

Good insights from Rick too through that last hour.
Nannes was a weapon, wasn't he? Genuine heat from left arm over. Wish he hadn't spent most of his 20s on the downhill ski circuit (the real downhill ski circuit, not the AB de Villiers pre-2013 version).

Shri

Mr. Glass
Nannes was a weapon, wasn't he? Genuine heat from left arm over. Wish he hadn't spent most of his 20s on the downhill ski circuit (the real downhill ski circuit, not the AB de Villiers pre-2013 version).
Nice to see Aus looking at Netherlands to get a fast bowler into the side as good as one of ours.

Ahmad Zahir

Banned
Nice to see Aus looking at Netherlands to get a fast bowler into the side as good as one of ours.
I thought you were talking about van der Gugten. Well NZ are still looking at players from Associate Members. van Beek, Rath, Rippon, Baard etc it seems within next 5 years NZ would be the next UN team in international cricket after England.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now on Fox Cricket we speak exclusively with a noob who made a pair of twenties on dayboo.

Awesome.