• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of India 2018

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He looked really good for that 36. Umesh looking good with his short of the length in seamers too.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Why isn't Shami playing?
As per the chief selector, they have locked down Bhuvi, Bumrah, Shami and Ishant. But they want to have a look to decide between Umesh and Thakur for the fifth pace bowler position to Australia.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As per the chief selector, they have locked down Bhuvi, Bumrah, Shami and Ishant. But they want to have a look to decide between Umesh and Thakur for the fifth pace bowler position to Australia.
Has hardik been completely discarded? Would be ridiculously stupid, he won us a game in England.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I dont get Ambris. Looks terrible everytime I see him. Dowrich and Holder value their wicket more and are at this stage better bats.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Thakur was born in the wrong time. If should have been born 15-20 years earlier than he did - he would fit the Indian teams of that era.

Stapel

International Regular
Well, well..... That last ball wicket tips the balance towards India. Still, a more than decent effort by the Windies.

EDIT: not done for the day, apparently,

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, well..... That last ball wicket tips the balance towards India. Still, a more than decent effort by the Windies.

EDIT: not done for the day, apparently,

Yeah I guess bowling 70+ overs of spin let's you get more overs in than normal. Good to seey