• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of India 2018

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
omg that hetymer dismissal

**** should be dropped for that shot
Hopefully that was a massive wake up call for him. He has just been caning it very successfully in List A/T20. He needs to realise that this is test cricket and you can't just go out there and dominate Jadeja and Ashwin on their own patch. It just doesn;t happen. We'll see in the next match I guess.

More generally, what concerned me in the last test was the lack of fight and occupation of the crease that has characterised our test teams steady improvement over the last 2 years. It was disgraceful. Let's see what happens. We have an overseas habit of being worse than Papua New Guinea in the first match and yet coming back and winning or competing strongly in the next.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
Indian Team for first two LO's

1)Rohit Sharma (vc)
2)Shikhar Dhawan
3)K L Rahul
4)Virat Kohli(C)
5)Ambati Rayudu
6)Manish Pandey( What's so special abt him. Every team persists with him including his IPL team and then when you think of Karun Nair?)
7)MS Dhoni(Wk)
8)Rishab Pant
9)Ravindra Jadeja (Finally no Axar Patel)
10)Y. Chahal
11)Kuldeep
12)Shami(They've decided to do a Bhuvi 2.0). Will sacrifice him for these useless games
13)Khaleel Ahmed
14)Shardul Thakur(Beyond me)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thakur is making his debut at a time when India has their best ever collection of fast bowlers.

Sad.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
After the terrible boredom of the Dubai test, it's good to see some #intent from the Windies here, going at 4.5 rpo.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Crapinfo said:
Shardul Thakur with the new ball. He's on debut. An opportunity to impress and seal his place for Australia
Please, bring him here, play him. I want Vinay Kumar 2.0

Gnske

There's something so filthily offensive with Powell's technique.

I would have thought Lewis would be playing in this series so far tbqh.

mr_mister

man after Shai's twin tons against England I thought he was destined to become a star. Has done **** all since

mr_mister

ESL speakers always use 'isnt it' in a funny context. Something ive noticed accross people from several different nationalities

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Just saw this is on and is televised in NZ (no Aussie or NZ A stuff from the UAE this week, but heaps of random T20 tournaments).

Hope the Windies can somehow get 400 and make it interesting. Good to see Holder is playing